Romans 10:13-17 (NASB) 13 for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED." 14 How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed ? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard ? And how will they hear without a preacher ? 15 How will they preach unless they are sent ? Just as it is written, "HOW BEAUTIFUL ARE THE FEET OF THOSE WHO BRING GOOD NEWS OF GOOD THINGS !" 16 However, they did not all heed the good news ; for Isaiah says, "LORD, WHO HAS BELIEVED OUR REPORT ?" 17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.
· Physically ( many of them come to us in poor health)
· Emotionally ( all have lost both parents and the extended family they were staying with)
· Mentally ( lack of access to education and poor nutrition has caused many of our kids to be behind in school)
· Spiritually ( that they would know God’s love, provision, care, and power personally)
- Encouragement, wisdom, and discretion for the house mothers who have the large and important task of raising these precious children
- God’s blessing and protection over the orphanage garden, fields, cattle, and goats (for self sustainability and so that the local’s can see God’s hand on this place)
- Provision for all our needs (including local and international helpers/volunteers)
- For wisdom and discretion on how to make the project as self sustainable and community lead as possible
- Increased community involvement and ownership of this project.
Mission of Love Community Orphanage is a Christian non-profit, serving Orphans in need and a recognized U.S. Public charity, tax-exempt under section 501(c)3. All donations are tax deductible to the extent of the law. Mission of Love Community Orphanage was founded in 2006 in Zambia and 2009 in the USA, and received approval for tax-exempt status in December 2011